First International Workshop on Heterogeneous Networks, Computing and Applications (HNCA-2011)
December 12-15, 2011, Jeju, Korea
To be held in conjunction with the Third CSA-2011 International Conference
Wireless communications are characterized by high bit-error rates and burst errors, which arise due to interference fading, shadowing, terminal mobility, and so on. Since the traditional design of the algorithms, methods and protocols of the wired Internet did not take wireless networks into account, the performance over wireless networks is largely degraded. Especially, the multi-hop communication aggravate the problem of wireless communication even further. To solve these problems, there has been increased interest to propose and design new algorithms and methodologies for wireless communication.
The aim of this workshop is to present the innovative researches, methods and numerical analysis for wireless communications and wireless networks. The workshop seeks original contributions in all relevant areas, including but not limited to the following topics.
Topics of Interest
- Algorithms and Models for Wireless Networks
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- P2P Systems
- Microwave Communication Devices
- Wireless Networks Protocol Analysis
- Mobile Computing
- Mobility and Location Management
- Propagation, Diffraction and Scattering
- Experimental and Simulation Evaluation
- Submission Deadline: June 15, 2011
- Authors Notification: September 1, 2011
- Final Manuscript: August 29, 2011 (Updated)
- Author Registration: Septermber 20, 2011
- Conference Dates: December 12-15, 2011
This workshop has supported by JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science).