Welcome to Shinji Sakamoto's Homepage
Shinji Sakamoto was born on June 11, 1990 in Iizuka, Fukuoka, Japan.
He is a Ph.D student at Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT).
Presently he is a Fellow Researcher (DC1) of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
He received his B.E. and M.E. degrees in Faculty of Information Engineering and Graduate School of Engineering from the FIT in 2013 and 2015, respectively.
He is a member of Information Networking and Applications Laboratory (INALab). He belongs to IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, and IEICE.
He is interested in:
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks
- Internet of Things
- Sensor Networks
- Sensor Actor Networks
- Intelligent Algorithms
- Simulated Annealing
- Genetic Algorithm
- Fuzzy Logic
- Particle Swarm Optimization
- Operating System
- Shell Script
- Assembly Language
- driving with his motor bike which is a Kawasaki Balius. But, unfortunately, it does not work, it needs to be fixed now.
- taking pictures. Then making albums is fun for him.
- going for sightseeing. Then he may go by his motor bike. and take pictures.
- playing the guitar. When he was a high school student,
he was playing the guitar and singing outside.