The CISIS-2012/IMIS-2012 Time Table is now available for downloading.
The CISIS-2012/IMIS-2012 Final Program is now available for downloading.
Aim & Scope
The aim of the conference is to deliver a platform of scientific interaction between the three interwoven challenging areas of research and development of future ICT-enabled applications: Software Intensive Systems, Complex systems, Intelligent Systems.
CISIS-2012 is aiming at delivering a forum for in-depth scientific discussions
amongst the three communities leading to significant contributions in areas such as:
- Monitoring and Control of Large Systems or Environments.
- Managing the Heterogeneity of Knowledge by Means of Ontologies
- Use of Service Oriented Architectures for Complex Applications in Business and Industries
- Consideration of Software Intensive Systems as Complex Systems
- Enabling of Systems Biology concepts as software intensive complex systems
- Knowledge Management of Complex IT-systems
- Pervasive, Ubiquitous, Ad Hoc and Mobile Systems
- Socially Inspired Complex Systems
- Complex Systems and Dependability
- Usability of Complex Systems
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2012 (Extended)
Authors Notification: February 20, 2012
Author Registration: March 23, 2012
Final Manuscript: March 23, 2012
Conference Dates: July 4-6, 2012
- CISIS 2011 (June 30 - July 2, 2011, Seoul, South Korea)
- CISIS 2010 (February 15-18, 2010, Krakow, Poland)
- CISIS 2009 (March 16-19, 2009, Fukuoka, Japan)
- CISIS 2008 (March 4-7, 2008, Barcelona, Spain)
- CISIS 2007 (April 10-13, 2007, Vienna, Austria)