PDF eXpress service is not working.
Please submit your final paper PDF File without using PDF eXpress.
[Author Kit]: CISIS-2013 Main Conference and Workshops Papers
Aim & Scope
The aim of the conference is to deliver a platform of scientific interaction between three interwoven challenging areas of research and development of future ICT-enabled applications: Software Intensive Systems, Complex systems, Intelligent Systems.
CISIS-2013 is aiming at delivering a forum for in-depth scientific discussions amongst the three communities leading to significant contributions in areas such as:
- Monitoring and Control of Large Systems or Environments.
- Managing the Heterogeneity of Knowledge by Means of Ontologies
- Use of Service Oriented Architectures for Complex Applications in Business and Industries
- Consideration of Software Intensive Systems as Complex Systems
- Enabling of Systems Biology Concepts as Software Intensive Complex Systems
- Knowledge Management of Complex IT-systems
- Pervasive, Ubiquitous, Ad Hoc and Mobile Systems
- Heterogeneous Networking
- Socially Inspired Complex Systems
- Complex Systems and Dependability
- Usability of Complex Systems
City tours: http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/conf/cisis/2013/tours.html
The activities are extra-conference activities that every participant can handle by himself through KUANG FU TRAVEL SERVICE (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2013 (Extended)
Authors Notification: March 15, 2013
Author Registration: April 5, 2013
Final Manuscript: April 5, 2013
Conference Dates: July 3-5, 2013
- CISIS 2012 (July 4 - 6, 2012, Palermo, Italy)
- CISIS 2011 (June 30 - July 2, 2011, Seoul, South Korea)
- CISIS 2010 (February 15-18, 2010, Krakow, Poland)
- CISIS 2009 (March 16-19, 2009, Fukuoka, Japan)
- CISIS 2008 (March 4-7, 2008, Barcelona, Spain)
- CISIS 2007 (April 10-13, 2007, Vienna, Austria)